- Victor High End All Around Shoe (2015)
- Official equipment for VICTOR sponsored players
- The SHA920 is designed to increase the Comfort and Performance of the player
- The core technology is the NeoDuplex which increases it's performance in Shock Absorption by 13.9% as compared to conventional shoes
- Also contains EnergyMax 3.0 cushion (latest Victor tech for shock absoption)
- The SHA920 has a Carbon Graphite sheet at the bottom to increase the stability of the shoe (reduces the chance of ankle sprain)
- Efficient lateral support to enhance your lateral movement (also to further prevent you from slipping over)
- Watch the product video which explains further on the shoe's technologies
Outsole Material: Rubber
Midsole Material: Light Resilient EVA + ENERGYMAX 3.0 + TPU + Solid EVA + Carbon Power
Upper Shoe Material: PU Leather + V-Durable + Double Mesh
How to Choose the Right Shoe Size?
- For the best accuracy, use (CM) as your benchmark.
- CM measures the length between the back of your heels to your largest toe.
- It's always a better choice to buy a shoe that is slightly loose than buying a shoe that is slightly tight. Because you can always wear thicker socks to make your foot bigger.