- NEW 2015 Model
- LIGHTEST Victor Badminton Shoe EVER! Enable you to have agile footwork on court. Also reduces your level of fatigue!
- Despite it's lightness, the SH-S80 is also equipped with Carbon Graphite Sheet which greatly enhances the shoe's stability
- Also equipped with EnergyMax 3.0 insole for maximum cushioning. This is Victor's latest and most high end technology that absorbs shock and convert it into energy for your next motion.
- Plain design. Notice the unique Golden Victor logo on the shoe!
- Designed for players who are looking for more speed in their games.
- Official Shoes for Victor sponsored National Teams
- Worn by World Class players like Tontowi Ahmad and Liliyana Natsir, Yoo Yeon Seong, Tai Tzu Ying and more.
Master the beat of the game and feel the airy steps in the lightness of SH-S80 Speed Shoes! Designed specifically to achieve speed the brevity, this brand new model of 2015 is the lightest of weight of the shoe collection.
Outsole Material: Rubber
Midsole Material: Light Resilient EVA + ENERGYMAX 3.0 + TPU + Solid EVA + Carbon Power
Upper Shoe Material: PU Leather + V-Durable + Double Mesh
How to Choose the Right Shoe Size?
- For the best accuracy, use (CM) as your benchmark.
- CM measures the length between the back of your heels to your largest toe.
- It's always a better choice to buy a shoe that is slightly loose than buying a shoe that is slightly tight. Because you can always wear thicker socks to make your foot bigger.