- Record Thin Shaft at only 6.4mm diameter (average racquet today is 7.0mm) yet maintaining it's Stiffness and rigidity. End result is you get a more Aerodynamic racquet, enabling you to swing and respond quicker in your games
- You may take some time to get use to the TK9900, due to it's compact frame and more concentrated sweet spot.
- Shots like Clears or Lobs should be effortless due to it's Head Heaviness. You'll be impressed with the power of your smash!
- The TK9900 contains Graphene (toughtest material on earth).
- This 4U model is suitable for Singles and Doubles Players. Doubles player would enjoy smashing with this racket from the rear court!
- Recommended for Intermediate play and above
Integrated with a specially designed grommet strip to enhance instant power, the new VICTOR Power racket TK-9900 is equipped with a compact racket face, a concentrated sweet spot, and an extra thin shaft, enabling surprisingly powerful attacks for advanced aggressive players.
Shaft Flexibility: Stiff
Racket Response Indicator：
Balance Point: Head Heavy
Frame Material: Multi-Layer Graphene + Nano Resin + HARD CORED technology
Shaft Material: Ultra High Modulus Graphite + Nano Resin + PYROFIL by Mitsubishi + 6.4 SHAFT
Weight: 4U (83 grams)
Grip Size: G5 (Small)
MADE IN TAIWAN