- Lee Chong Wei's current and official badminton racqeut
- Dynamic Dual Frame: Both sides of the racquet provides great forehand power and backhand speed RESPECTIVELY. Make sure you hold the Duora 10 correctly to maximize the potential!
- Incorporates new material in it's frame (Nickel Titanium Fibre) to boost your backhand shots
- Cool design: You'll see a different color on the racket depending on which side you hold it. Thumbs up to Yonex Japan's design team.
- Stiff shaft for medium to advanced players to unleash fast responsive shots.
- Balance Point of the Duora 10 is 295mm (Head Balance)
- Suitable for both Singles and Doubles discipline.
- Comes with a full Yonex cover case
Box-shaped for power. Aerodynamic for speed. Strong forehand smash. Fast backhand drive.
Shaft Flexibility: Stiff
Balance Point: 295mm (Head Balance)
Balance Point: Head Balance
Frame Material: H.M. Graphite, NANOMETRIC DR, Ni-Ti Fiber
Shaft Material: H.M. Graphite, NANOMETRIC
Weight: 3U (88 grams)
Grip Size: G5 (Small)
Maximum Tension: 26 pounds
MADE IN JAPAN