- Availability: Dispatched within 1-2 Business Days
- Shipping:Free Shipping on Orders Above $150
Equipped with the All New Power Cushion Plus
The Yonex Comfort Z badminton shoes features the All New 2018 Power Cushion Plus cushioning technology from Japan. The Power Cushion Plus offers 25% more shock absorption and 12% more footwork repulsion as compared to a 3 layer Power Cushion.
Best Cushioning in the 2018 Yonex Range
At the top of the line, the Comfort Z is equipped with the Power Cushion Plus at the heel area, plus 2 full layers of the Power Cushion insole. This makes it the Yonex shoe with the best cushioning!
Fully Ventilated Badminton Shoes
Ultra breathable with even vents at the base, the Yonex Comfort Z is also designed to be the most comfortable badminton shoes in the 2018 Yonex range. Even for long hours of play in the most humid and warm weather, the Comfort Z is designed to keep your feet as dry as possible whilst providing you maximum comfort for your games.
Power Graphite Sheet at the Base
As a standard feature in the top of the range, the Yonex Comfort Z comes with a Carbon Graphite sheet at the base to provide maximum stability and support for a dynamic footwork.
Snug fit with ultimate cushioning equipped with the POWER CUSHION throughout the entire sole.
Upper Material: Double Russel Mesh
Midsole: Hyper msLite, Power Cushion, Power Graphite Sheet, Power Cushion +
How to Choose the Right Shoe Size?
- For the best accuracy, use (CM) as your benchmark.
- CM measures the length between the back of your heels to your largest toe.
- It's always a better choice to buy a shoe that is slightly loose than buying a shoe that is slightly tight. Because you can always wear thicker socks to make your foot bigger.