- Availability: Dispatched within 1-2 Business Days
- Shipping:Free Shipping on Orders Above $150
The Comfort Advance 2 also uses a highly breathable mesh with lots of ventilation, so you can keep paying badminton while keeping your feet dry for long hours even during summer.
This feature is a specific shoe shape designed to reduce pressure on your big toe, while providing the extra support at the mid foot and heel area.
On the performance side, the Comfort Advance 2 uses one layer Power Cushion at the heel area for shock absorption. Power Cushion is Yonex's in-house shock absorption technology which is regarded as the best in badminton.
These shoes are popular among beginners and intermediate players. If you're seeking a highly comfortable pair of badminton shoes in the middle range, the Comfort Advance 2 offers the best in comfort for its price.
Low-cut basic model with high cushioning.
Upper Material: P.U. Leather, Polyester Mesh
Midsole: Power Cushion, E.V.A., Solid E.V.A.
Color: Peacock Blue
How to Choose the Right Shoe Size?
- For the best accuracy, use (CM) as your benchmark.
- CM measures the length between the back of your heels to your largest toe.
- It's always a better choice to buy a shoe that is slightly loose than buying a shoe that is slightly tight. Because you can always wear thicker socks to make your foot bigger.