- The N80 2 is one of Li Ning's flagship racquet in 2016
- Equipped with the 3D Breakfree technology, this racquet offers windbreaking swing ability. The 3D Breakfree technology is one of the most recognized technology in the market for racquet aerodynamics.
- This is a high end model and is currently part of the official equipment for the China's National Badminton Team
- It is the official racquet for mixed doubles power player, Xu Chen
- The N80 2 has a balance point of 298mm, slightly under the Head Heavy category. Combined with the Medium Stiff attribute of the shaft, it is designed to be an attacking racquet.
- User friendly racquet and is suitable for all level of play.
- Recommended for doubles attacking play. Also suitable to play fast rallies consisting of fast and flat drives.
- Comes with a full Li Ning cover case
Frame Composition: Carbon Fiber
Shaft Flexibility: Medium
Balance Point: 298mm (Head Balance)
Weight: W3 (88 grams)
Max Recommended Tension: 28 lbs