- Aerodynamic Speed racket developed by Victor Taiwan
- The Jetspeed 12 has an all new frame, ultilizing a combination of different frame shapes to maximize the aerodynamics of the frame
- This racket has a new technology; TERS which is an aerospace material imported from the USA. Expected to stiffen the frame and provides greater elasticity
- The shaft of the JS 12 is a combination of TERS and Mitsubishi's Pyrofil. Further increases flexibility on impact and resilience.
- Net kills are more sturdy and stable
- With this all new tech, JS12 is desinged to help you produce effortless clears/lobs.
- Drives are also effortless and faster
- User friendly racket suitable for all level of play.
Shaft Flexibility: Stiff
Racket Response Indicator：
Balance Point: Head Balance
Frame Material: High Resilient Modulus Graphite + TERS + HARD CORED TECHNOLOGY
Shaft Material: High Resilient Modulus Graphite + PYROFIL + TERS + 6.8 SHAFT
Weight: 4U (83 grams)
Grip Size: G6 (Extra Small)
Max Tension: 30lbs