- Victor professional series badminton shoes
- Official equipment for Victor sponsored players
- Low cut (normal cutting) badminton shoes
- New style from Victor: outsole is colored according to the shoe color.
- Energy Max 3.0 insole carrying Victor's latest and best shock absorbing technology
- Carbon graphite sheet is installed at the base of the shoes to provide maximum stability, prevent injuries like ankle sprains
- Dedicated structure is designed at the outter part of the shoes to provide lateral stability
- Highly recommended for performance seeking players
Outsole Material: Rubber
Midsole Material: Light shock-absorbing EVA+ Light Resilient EVA＋ENERGYMAX 3.0＋TPU＋Carbon
Upper Shoe Material: Microfiber PU Leather＋V-Durable＋Double Mesh
How to Choose the Right Shoe Size?
- For the best accuracy, use (CM) as your benchmark.
- CM measures the length between the back of your heels to your largest toe.
- It's always a better choice to buy a shoe that is slightly loose than buying a shoe that is slightly tight. Because you can always wear thicker socks to make your foot bigger.