- Availability: Dispatched within 1-2 Business Days
- Shipping:Free Shipping on Orders Above $150
All New Power Cushion Plus
This top of the range Power Cushion 65 Z is equipped with the latest Power Cushion Plus. This is a new technology from Yonex designed to cater for the increasing speed in the game of badminton. Compared with the conventional Power Cushion insole, the NEW Power Cushion plus is lab tested to increase shock absorption by 25% and footwork repulsion by 12%.
Comfortable All Round Shoe
The Power Cushion 65Z takes into account your comfort while playing badminton. It is designed to be soft at the upper area and reduces stress at the side of your feet.
Favourite Among Stars
World no.1 singles player Viktor Axelsen's (Denmark) choice of badminton shoes.
New POWER CUSHION ＋ construction enables a new level of fast and light footwork
Upper Material: P.U. Leather
Midsole: ToughBrid Light, Solid E.V.A., Power Graphite Sheet, Power Cushion +
How to Choose the Right Shoe Size?
- For the best accuracy, use (CM) as your benchmark.
- CM measures the length between the back of your heels to your largest toe.
- It's always a better choice to buy a shoe that is slightly loose than buying a shoe that is slightly tight. Because you can always wear thicker socks to make your foot bigger.