Unisex Badminton Shoes
Take Down Version to Suit Beginners and Intermediate players
The Yonex Aerus 3R is a take down version of the High Performance Yonex Aerus 3, to suit beginners and intermediate players who want access to this lightweight badminton shoes from Yonex.
If your badminton game is not too intense, you'll find the lightweight and comfort features in the Aerus 3R to be a good fit to your game.
The upper material of the shoes are exactly the same, giving you equivalent comfort and weight with the top performance Aerus 3.
The main difference from this take down Aerus 3R and the top performance Aerus 3 is that the top range Aerus 3 is equipped with:
1. Power Graphite Sheet (Stability)
2. Power Cushion Plus (Extra cushioning)
Lightest In Class
The Aerus 3R is still the lightest badminton shoes in its class. You'll notice a reduction in fatigue levels and the level of comfort the shoes can offer.
Power Cushion Midsole
Despite being a mid-range for beginners and intermediates, the Aerus 3R is equipped with the Yonex Power Cushion technology for shock absorption and footwork repulsion.
Upper Material: Double Russel Mesh, Durable Skin Light
Midsole: Power Cushion
How to Choose the Right Shoe Size?
- For the best accuracy, use (CM) as your benchmark.
- CM measures the length between the back of your heels to your largest toe.
- It's always a better choice to buy a shoe that is slightly loose than buying a shoe that is slightly tight. Because you can always wear thicker socks to make your foot bigger.