- High end top of the range Yonex shoes currently worn by many Yonex sponsored players such as Mathias Boe (Denmark).
- The Comfort Tour is an All New Yonex series replacing the Soft Cushion series.
- Comfort Tour series is designed to provide additional cushioning and extra comfort for badminton players.
- Special lacing system designed to fit in for players with wide feet whilst efficiently protecting the ankle.
- 3 Layer Power Cushion (Japan technology) for maximum shock absorption.
- Carbon Graphite sheet is positioned at the base of the shoe for extra stability
Snug fit with ultimate cushioning equipped with the POWER CUSHION throughout the entire sole.
How to Choose the Right Shoe Size?
- For the best accuracy, use (CM) as your benchmark.
- CM measures the length between the back of your heels to your largest toe.
- It's always a better choice to buy a shoe that is slightly loose than buying a shoe that is slightly tight. Because you can always wear thicker socks to make your foot bigger.